Wednesday, August 17, 2011

i am in Love with my MurdereR

Going the distance
 I could not resist your existence.
Alone in my room
He came on full moon.
Something different I saw in his eyes
Now I realized he believed in the lies.
He got me close
When I smelled like rose.
His kiss wasn’t tender
He was here for the murder.
Pushing me hard towards d wall
N caught me again before I was about to fall.
The pain in his heart
The love now that hurt.
The lie- I cheated on him
The fact-he was my perfect dream.
Removing his belt
I thought his heart would melt.
My weakness was his touch
Now was the time he wanted me so much.
The drug he slowly tried to inject
To which I could never reject.
Like a slow poison
Once I was his only obsession.
The chain that he gifted, he tried to break,
His purpose was to hurt my neck.
My shirt was torn
The rage was born
The hate in his mind
Was for my kind.
My blood on your shirt
Now to you its like some dirt.
Pushing me away
You walked down the alley.
Lying on my bed
A tear I shed
The memories that flashed
My wrist I slashed
He must be an intruder
But I am in love with my murderer.
----X---

No comments:

Post a Comment